Drew Roberts was gracious to have me on as a guest on the OBNUG Five Minute* Podcast with him and former Bronco Alum Gerald Alexander. You can listen to the show on the OBNUG page. I have also included my feed the backup recording of the show. I do this simply because I sounded mic wise a little better. Enjoy.
Coach Petersen took about 6 minutes to talk with the media during the MWC Teleconference Call. Topics included the following:
- The 12-year contract to play BYU
- DJ Haper’s game against Miami of Ohio
- What Boise State did better last week compared to the Michigan State Game.
You can listen to all the calls here if you feel like doing so.
In this Episode Tyler and JT discuss the following stories:
- New Boise St. Nike Pro Combat Uniforms
- Boise State Announces Color Schemes for Football Games
- Boise State’s Petersen Excited About Brian Scott’s Bronco-themed Car
- Hawai’i mulling NCAA football game in Japan
- Boise State opens at No. 5 in AP Top 25
- Boise State football team’s offense beats defense 26-20
- Oxford HS Infringes On Boise State’s “Blue Turf”
In this Episode: Logan Hopkins from the Collegian’s Redwave Podcast and JT discuss
- 2:02 Min: The Passing of former Bronco Player and Fresno State Coach Dan Brown
- 5:20 Min: A little BCS Talk.
- 10:30 Min: Logan gives us a quick update on Bulldog Spring Practice.
- 12:32 Min: Logan attempts to make sense of the many Coaching Changes at FSU.
- 16:45 Min: BSU Schedule Break Down
- 28:26 Min: FSU Schedule Break Down
- 36:27 Min: What if FSU is 2-0 heading into its match up with the Broncos Sept 18 (not November)
- 40:27 Min: Logan says WAC fans should be behind Boise State getting to the BCS.
If you have a Talking Point please Email us at email@example.com
This episode brought to you by theBlueAndOrangeStore.com where listeners can save 10% by entering in the coupon code nationpodcast at check out.
Now KITK’s Idaho Sports Talk has always boasted they had podcast. Really what they did was posted an audio file to their site, that based on my experiences, never actually worked.
Most often the audio link was dead or simply not there. If the audio was working you had to download the file, then add it to iTunes, mark that is was a podcast and play from the stopping point. You guessed it, not to user friendly, but someone at KTIK finally caught the clue and now IST is available via iTunes via subscription.
Click here to subscribe with iTunes or subscribe using your favorite podcatcher here. In iTunes you can report a concern, after all it is Jeff Caves and Mike Prater. If you really don’t want them to get in trouble be sure to leave a review, I think a negative instant message type review would suffice.