After all of the BCS talk this past week, today was a strange detour. During Coach Gary Patterson’s teleconference the Idaho Statesman’s Chad Crippe got a little more than he bargained for. ”Apparently”, during the 2010 Fiesta Bowl Media Day a video was taken of a TCU player spouting off about Boise State. This video was then presented to the Boise State players. This did not sit well with Patterson and well it looks like he is holding a grudge. Audio is from 1350 KFAN in Utah. Through twitter today it is rumored the “radio guy” was none other than Jeff Caves of KTIK.
JT and Tyler Fly Solo on this episode.
- The Talk accross the land is Boise State’s spot in the Mock BCS.
- Kellen Moore tops the list of some Heisman watch polls.
- Toledo was Jeremy Avery’s 2010 break out game.
- The week in the Western Athletic Conference, what is up with Hawai’i?
- The Broncos take the WAC fair well tour to San Jose, CA.
- Kevin provides insight about the Big Ten and #2 ranked Ohio State. How would the Broncos fair in the Big Ten.
- Tyler and JT break down what was learned from playing New Mexico State for the last time. (Fingers Crossed)
- How did the rest of the WAC fair last week.
- What to expect from the Toledo Rockets.
This past summer Cliff Marks and I entered into a blogging partnership. As part of the partnership the Bronco Nation Podcast has a new home. Cliff and his underlings have worked very hard in designing the New Blue Turf Nation website. I must say I am very impressed.
So what has changed?
Well if you are an iTunes or RSS subscriber to the show, I have worked some Interweb Magic and you will still receive the feed as you always have.
If you listen to the show via the website you will need direct your favorite Internet browser to http://blueturfnation.com/topic/bronco-nation-podcast/. The new episodes of the show will no longer be found at http://bronconationpodcast.com.
Where to find past episodes?
I am working to propagate previous episodes of the show for prosperity and hope to have those available in the very near future. However, http://bronconationpodcast.com will never go away as I will use it as the archival site of the show.
What about OBNUG?
Last year Kevan, Drew and Nick allowed me to post a Fan Post for OBNUG viewers. Since that time the OBNUG team has started their own 5 Minute* Podcast. OBNUG is a great site and has a ton of different things going on. OBNUG has a strong following and each and every person commenting, posting and contributing in some way, are some of the best people around. There are no hard feelings, but I think having two shows that are somewhat the same is confusing. There are no hard feelings and I will continue to contribute to the comment section of the site.